This half day training event is for those members of staff who are new to early years, practitioners who would like to be refreshed on effective practice and provision in early years and also for senior leaders who may want to find out about what an effective early years classroom should look and feel like in order for children to have maximum learning opportunities.
- To become more familiar with the statutory requirements in early years and how these impact on learning environments
- To explore the different contexts in which young children learn
- To understand the importance of the learning environment in early years, indoor and outdoors, to develop strong characteristics of learning
- To explore the levels of involvement and well-being and how this can impact on children’s learning and environments
The Role of the Adult in the Early Years – Every Moment Counts
This half day training event focusses on the significant role of the adult in an early years setting/class.
- To consider the crucial role of the adult in supporting and guiding children through their learning journey.
- To explore the role of the adult in different contexts.
- To consider how we can develop children’s thinking skills through our interactions, with a focus on observing and effective questioning.
With Helen Tate
Cost for members £95
Cost for non members £140