This is a four session course over the year. At each meeting there will be time to ensure that the maths subject leaders are up to date with the key national and local information including Ofsted and DFE updates, data and assessment. All of this will be alongside developing the strategic role of the subject leader such as action planning, delivering CDP, supporting teaching and learning.
- To share national and local update from the world of mathematics from YR-Y6.
- To support maths leaders in their strategic role back in school from YR-Y6
- To have time to work on key mathematics concepts that are bespoke to the group.
- To keep up to date with key resources to support the teaching and learning of mathematics.
- Time to ask questions and share practice at the end of each session
Session 2 – 23.1.20 (pm) – Helen Tate
EYFS – what SLs need to know (e.g. Ofsted, monitoring, what effective practice looks like, assessment), Transition into Y1
There will be a gap task for those who will also be attending the Delving Deeper in EYFS Maths session on 6th February 2020
WGSP Members FoC
Non Members £60/session or £220 for all four sessions